Activated by aircraft anomaly or a technical problem (FDR, TAWS, EICAS, Unusual Attitude Sensor, etc.)
AUTONOMOUS COLLISIONGYROSCOPIC DISTRESS TRIGGERING SYSTEM
- In-flight detection and triggering of an ELT or ELT-DT, for autonomous distress tracking during all phase of flight
- Transmits distressed aircraft location in designated time intervals of 1 minute or less
- 24-hour aircraft location transmission during all phase of flight
- Post localization and recovery of aircraft at the end of flight phase
- Remote “ground-to-air” activation of an ELT-DT for distressed aircraft tracking of a non-responsive aircraft
Smart TRAVEL Near-Field Remote ControlTM
AUTONOMOUS GYROSCOPIC DISTRESS TRIGGERING SYSTEM
- The Industry’s FIRST Remote Activation device for pilot(s) aircraft flight attendants or Air Marshal during anomaly or a technical problem.
- In-flight detection of onboard WiFi Network with Auto Sync feature.
- Automatically activates SATCOM Tracking function which notifies ground-based authorities of problem or anomaly.
- Can additionally trigger an onboard ELT-DT concurrently for SARSAT Location Tracking and Reporting.
- RF Capability.
- Waterproof design.
- Patented design
INFLIGHT LABS, LLC.
270 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10016
Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport
11755 Airport Way, Broomfield, CO 80021
- InFlight Labs to support airline GADSS needsMarch 23, 2018 - 5:31 am
- Inflight Labs Develops ‘Smart’ Distressed Aircraft Tracking SystemMay 23, 2017 - 6:45 am
- InFlight Labs touts autonomous tracking firstMay 23, 2017 - 5:17 am
- InFlight Labs “Autonomous Distressed Aircraft Tracking” Technology is Poised to Meet ICAO’s RequirementsMarch 10, 2017 - 5:28 am